Call Now to Discuss Your
Circumstances or Schedule
Having been in the Substance Abuse and Addiction Treatment field for a number of years I believe that anyone who seeks the care of a counselor, to resolve the addiction problem, deserves fair and affordable treatment. The confusion, that active addiction creates, doesn't need to be clouded by roadblocks to sustained recovery.
Treatment for Substance Abuse is as individual as we are people. My undivided attention is spent treating each person and case separately. The investment, both economically and emotionally, should give the recipient a full and meaningful experience. The departure in recent years from traditional treatment methods should not diminish the importance of experiencing the highest level of attention to each person.
In my practice I treat individuals seeking assistance in the "Recovery Process" from addiction, including Co-occurring disorders. Comprehensive Assessments following the ASAM Criteria for placement and DSM-5 Criteria for Substance Use Disorders as well as Individualized Treatment Planning through Motivational Interviewing and Cognitive Behavioral Therapeutic approaches are the methods used in my practice.
Qualifications and Associations...
- Licensed Advanced Alcohol & Drug Counselor
*LAADC is a non-governmental license issued by CCAPP / tested by IC&RC
(California Consortium of Addiction Programs & Professionals)
- Substance Abuse Professional - SAP (DOT Qualification)
- Medication Assisted Treatment Specialist
- Internationally Certified Advanced Alcohol & Drug Counselor (IC & RC)
- UC Berkeley Extension Advisory Committee Member (2014- Present)
Certificate Program in Alcohol and Drug Abuse Studies
- Active Member of CCAPP / CAADAC since 2008
- 2014 Regional Director and Board Member of CAADAC - Region 4 Central Bay Area