Call (650) 669-1578
Rates & Insurance
*Fee based on 50-minute standard session (please call for rates)
** Substance Abuse Assessment - SAP Assessments and/or "Out of State DUI" Assessment (please call for rates)
We can provide you with a “superbill” to submit to your insurance to get reimbursed, however you will be responsible for payment at the end of each session. Please check your coverage with your insurance provider carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health or substance abuse benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per counseling session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee for services are available on a limited basis. Schedule and pay for 5 sessions in advance for a reduced fee. (Please inquire for reduced rate in person.)
Cash and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you miss a scheduled appointment, and haven’t notified our office at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the counseling session as scheduled.
Contact ~ Tel: (650) 669-1578 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org